splendid

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자베타 조회 12회 작성일 2020-06-30 09:05:09 댓글 0

본문

CHOICE EP1 (SPLENDID CARTOON) (SPLENDID TV)

This story is set in an imaginary African country called Kuzowa. It's a new dawn and the country just elected a new president, with a point point agenda; to eradicate poverty. watch this interesting animated web series and do share with friends and family.

Splendid TV Yoruba is an entertainment channel that exhibits and promotes the Yoruba Culture, Folklore stories, African proverbs and Yoruba movies.
It is an affiliate of Splendid TV and Splendid Cartoon
chika Otobo : You guys are doing really well. The message is obviously pointing out what's going on in most countries in Africa and we can all learn from this, what it feels like to be in other person's shoes.
sumimasen mochiron : Try this in Kenya we will walk on the street necked
Azi Abo : Who is here for mama bomboy and Ronke!!!! Hit me
Flawless Stone : African police officers & their ???. @4:37, That ?you give me will expire in twenty minutes, Are you for real?, I thou it was check could get expire, now is the ????
Danielle's world : I love this!!!! Thanks slendid

CHOICE EP2 (SPLENDID CARTOON) (SPLENDID TV)

Our Choices in life will always affect our future. Watch this educative and entertaining video to learn one or two things about life.

Splendid TV Yoruba is an entertainment channel that exhibits and promotes the Yoruba Culture, Folklore stories, African proverbs and Yoruba movies.
It is an affiliate of Splendid TV and Splendid Cartoon
Regina Yankey : Oga Splendid well done ????
honestino melchizedek : Respect to the entire splendid Crew
Shout-out to yemisi at campus couple she gave me ronke, now on choice she has giving me zeph
I know it's takes a lot of hard work to produce this, GOD bless the entire splendid Crew, I love you all
chika Otobo : Very well done??
Etor-Rithesh Vexel : The hospital side is sad??, here in Ghana in real life,a doctor prescribed a wrong medicine to a patient, another doctor correct him that the prescription was wrong and the nurse on duty laugh, at the end, a soul was lost???
Nandi Marchan : Well I'm in love already with this one yes. Thank you so much, @splendid for opening my mind on different situations in this life. Keep them coming. Love from Trinidad ??

#splendid

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 3,892건 8 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.maruea.co.kr. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz